Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 6 - Jan. 17, 2010

Okay, so dinner party # 2 is over and I didn't do quite so well this time. Up until dinner time I did very well. And during the meal I DID so well! I filled my plate with a huge salad and it took me the entire dinner to eat it. But it wasn't filling...just some lettuce and veggies. I took a very little portion of lasagna and 1 piece of bread. I was pretty happy with myself. And then after everyone left I sat down with another modest piece of lasagna and another piece of bread. Argh! If I could just quit eating. Well, my pants are still tight and I'm dreading looking in any mirrors but for the most part I'm sticking with the Word of Wisdom. That is good. In fact, I feel like I have so many choices that I am not lacking with variety or bored with my eating. I've accepted that and feel so comfortable with my plant based diet. I'm pretty happy about that. I really want to get my weight down too, though, because I feel so much better at a lighter weight.
I know, I know I need to exercise and eat LESS! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment