Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 2 - Not such a good day

I'm really struggling today. I keep thinking about pizza. I want to run out and get one so badly. Ha! I don't know how I'm ever going to make it to day 365. I don't know what is wrong with me. I still haven't eaten anything that is not on the "should eat" list but I'm eating all the time. I can't seem to stop and my stomach is feeling the effect of that.
I think it is time to pray for some help and get back to my veggie soup.
I can't look too far into the future...I have to take this a day at a time. It is a huge deal to change a lifestyle. I've been eating the wrong things and the wrong way for over 50 yrs. A large part of that has been emotional, so to give it up is going to take some time and effort.
I still want to do it so badly. I want to be healthy, I want to be healthy, I want to be healthy, I want to be healthy...
Yeah, I want to be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment