Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 18 - Jan. 29, 2010

Today is my 3rd day of eating raw. I thought it would be much harder than it actually is. Today, I wasn't so hungry. I didn't feel the urge to eat most of the day. Maybe that was because of the limited fresh/raw food I had. Ha! I found myself not thinking about food as much. I certainly had no cravings. I did want to change things up a bit so I decided to make this recipe which I found on therawdessert.com. It was a brownie recipe made from nuts. It even had a frosting made from cashews. I was so curious about it and today seemed a good day to try them. They turned out really good. No, they were not like regular brownies, but they were chocolate-y and very good. The consistency of desserts like these are almost more like candy because you don't cook them. They were so rich I could only stomach a few. I made another large salad for dinner and was perfectly satisfied. I must say I ended the day with three more brownie bites and applauded myself for a successful day.
I did jog again but my knee was bothering me and I had quite a few interruptions so I don't know how good of a workout I really got. I'm concerned about my knee, but as I get more weight off, I think it will make a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment