Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 32 - Feb. 12, 2010

Okay, so I had some meat today. Horrors! I had company and had to use up my turkey in the freezer. So I chopped it up really fine and mixed it in a gravy. I definitely can say I ate the meat sparingly so that was good. That meal was a real comfort food kind of meal. I don't really care anymore if I go without meat. I haven't craved a big juicy hamburger for quite a while. (ever since I started making my own veggie burgers, that is a blessing) Mashed potatoes with turkey and gravy is a real tastebud pleasing meal but I just felt bloated and uncomfortable afterwards. That is one thing, when I eat mostly fruits and veggies I never have that weighed down feeling. I always have more energy and feel lighter...all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment