Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 29 - Feb. 9, 2010

Something in me snapped today. I don't know why. I got up early and started with a small amount of oatmeal that boiled over and made a mess on the stove. It was a job to clean it up and I was short on time. That kind of set the tone for the day, unfortunately...maybe? I went to volunteer at the art park again. I did some dorky stuff there which she said helped her out enormously. Well, that would be nice, if it did. I came home in another snow storm, but it wasn't bad. I missed the sunshine though and felt a kind of heaviness. I was starved when I got home and reached for the bread sticks I had made earlier this week, dipping them in the leftover pizza sauce. They tasted so yummy and it was downhill from there. I don't know why this day brought on the never ending eating but for some reason it just did. I went to bed after discovering that I had no water (I think my pump died) and with an extremely full tummy. Yup, I finished off the cheesecake. It was just too good and I was too selfish to leave it for the company coming this weekend. ARGH!

1 comment: