Monday, May 24, 2010

Oops!

Okay, it has been forever since I have written. I am about half way through the year and learned so much about food and mostly me. I'm failing miserably at eating the Word of Wisdom way. I just don't seem to be able to commit to it. By that I mean keeping it vegetarian. And yes, I know the Word of Wisdom is not totally about being a vegetarian, on the contrary. But I believe it IS about making meat more of a condiment than a main course. I am eating much, much less meat and have a higher consciousness of NOT eating meat. I think I've done well with that. But I have learned so much about me through this journey and that has been the best part so far. We are all works in progress and I'm still trying to figure it all out.
Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll be figuring it out for the rest of your life, as experiences change us and let us see things differently. What a great thing, as life will certainly not be boring that way! Glad to see you writing here again. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete